- The Old Haleians’ Association will manage the personal information of all of its members in accordance with the following policy:
- The Association collects personal information, including sensitive information about students, their parents or guardians, and Old Boys. The personal information we collect includes your name, contact details (e.g. postal/residential address, occupation, work address, telephone, facsimile and/or mobile numbers and email address).
- The purpose of collecting this information is to enable the Association to provide you with services, including information regarding our activities, the activities of the School and to keep you informed about other Old Boys.
- The only personal information which we collect about you when you use our website is that which you tell us about yourself.
- On occasion information such as academic and sporting achievements, student activities and other news is published in the Association’s newsletters and on our website.
- Students and Old Boys may seek access to the personal information about them collected by the Association.
- The Association from time to time engages in fundraising activities. Information received from you may be used to make an appeal to you (it may also be disclosed to organisations that assist in the Association's fundraising activities solely for that purpose). We may disclose your personal information to the School but it will still remain confidential. This will enable the School to tell you about its current activities and any products and/or services it offers that may be of interest to you.
- We will not disclose your personal information to third parties for their own marketing purposes without your consent.
- The Association from time to time photographs and videotapes students and Old Boys within the School environment or at Association functions. Such material, which may identify you, is used by the Association for promotional purposes on its web site and in various publications both within the Association and the wider community. Should you not wish your or your son’s photograph to be used for promotional purposes, please contact the Association’s Secretary.
- We may include your contact details in an Association directory. If you do not agree to this please contact the Association’s Secretary.
- If you request us to do so, we will amend any personal information about you held by us which is inaccurate, incomplete or out of date. However, it is your responsibility to keep your personal information current.